Sunday, May 15, 2022

The What.

this is part of a series that explains the blog, answering the question: what is this blog about?

There are a few goals for this blog, in no particular order of importance or focus:
  • I hope to document our journey, kind of like flipping though old photo albums and then sharing (or hearing about) the memories behind the pictures.
  • I want to tell our story - for those who want to hear it.  This may look like journaling about lessons learned, in the hope that it will benefit others.
  • There may also be something along the lines of reporting - as in, “writing a report”, like when students demonstrate proficiency in a subject before moving to the next level. I also regularly prepare reports as part of my job, to give an account of what I’ve been doing with my time, and where I’m at with the projects assigned to me. So you'll find similar "reporting" here on the blog as well.
  • Finally, we plan to include a “Q&A” element every now and then.

I don’t know how much of each category there will be, or how often they’ll appear (our life, like yours, is pretty crazy and sometimes demanding), but now you have an idea of what to expect in this little corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Old Friend, part 6.

next in a series of [somewhat edited] letters sent to a  friend, giving him an update on how life with the Hazys has changed   Hey brother, ...